Start Measuring, Start Managing
IT ALL STARTS HERE.
Connect a DC PowerLogger™ device to your battery and start tracking daily usage, charge return, temperature, water level and equalization events – data that can help you:
- Confirm operator compliance with charging and equalizing
- Identify battery maintenance needs
- Optimize fleet size and truck operation
Aker Wade’s Single Battery Operation™ (SBOTM) system offers Motive Power Manager™(MPM™) software. MPM imports DC PowerLogger device data, allowing you to create reports to help maximize fleet performance, minimize asset inventory and increase productivity every day.
Connect this compact, acid-resistant monitoring device to any brand of battery in any lift truck or charging application and start tracking everything you need to know to optimize your lift truck fleet:
- Battery temperature, charge return and equalizations.
- Truck utilization.
- Maintenance needs and corrective actions.
The DC PowerLogger™ records every second of a battery’s operating details for analysis in our Motive Power Manager™ (MPM™) software. MPM transforms raw data into actionable management reports.